APC Folding Propeller Hub 45mm (APCFH3)
- Two-piece, gray composite propeller hub that goes on each side of the folding propeller blades to hold them in place (blades are not included, see REQUIRES).
- Hub has molded nut insets for easy tightening.
- Comes in a bag attached to a header card
- One composite propeller hub
- Two 3x10mm cap head screws
- Two 3mm nuts
- Two 3mm washers
- Propeller blade sets (use APCLP05050F through APCLP11080F).
- 2.5mm hex wrench to tighten cap head screws.
- Hand and eye protection when operating propeller.
- Overall Length: 58mm
- Length between blade mounting centers: 45mm
- Inner mounting diameter: 8mm
See propeller blades for assembly instructions. Sailplanes have no landing gear, and therefore would break a rigid propeller when the plane came in for a landing. The folding propeller folds back upon landing.