1/4 Scale Sopwith Pup (420)
The Sopwith Pup was one of the most famous World War I fighters. It is remembered as the best flying aircraft of World War I, a tribute to the Sopwith design philosophy of simple and acrodynamically clean structure. Piolots who flew this name is the Sopwith Type 9901. Our model is faithful reproduction of this early aircraft.
- Wing Span: 77 inches
- Wing Area: 1985 sq in
- Wing Loading: 14-17 oz/sq ft
- Flying Weight: 12-14 lbs.
- Fuselage Length: 53 inches
- Engine Size: 23-25 Gasoline 1.2-1.5 4-Stroke Glow
- Cowl Diameter: 9x5 inche
- Full Size Rolled Plans & Instructions
- Jig & die cut parts
- Pre-bent Wire Landing Gear and Struts
- Basic Hardware Package
- ABS Plastic Cowl
- G902 1/4 Scale Vickers Gun (1 req.)
- 488 1/4 Scale Du-Bro Vintage Wheels
- 678 Du-Bro 16 oz Fuel Tank
- AC420 Aluminum Cowl
- D420 Rondels Vinyl Decals
- Solartex: (2)-5m rolls
- Center of Gravity: 4 inches back from the leading edge of the Top Wing.
- Control Throws:
- Elevator: 3/4-1 inch up and down.
- Rudder:1 1/2-2 inches left and right.
- Ailerons: 3/4-1 inch up and down.
Aileron Differential: 1 inches up and 3/8 inch down (differential recommended